Monday, March 26, 2012

A Crumb-less Cracker

I have decided that crackers need to be crumb-less. The other day I was enjoying some Ritz crackers and cheese for my afternoon snack while I was at work. I made the mistake of wearing a black shirt that day. Everything shows on a black shirt. When I was done enjoying my crackers and cheese, I looked down and realized, I had made a HUGE mess. There were crackers all over my desk, my lap and of coarse my black shirt. Later I started to feel itchy on my stomach (which I guess is normal when your stomach triples in size over a very short time) and every time I scratched my stomach I will feel something digging into my skin, which was very irritating. I then took the opportunity to look down my shirt (don't worry, I have my own office so it's not like I was doing this out in the lobby or anything) to my surprise I must have found at least 5 crackers worth of crumbs down my shirt! How they got down my shirt, I have no idea. It's not like I chew with my mouth open or anything like that. Maybe I was just enjoying those little round pieces of salty goodness a little too enthusiastically and that's what I get for it, a ridiculous amount of crumbs down my shirt.

So, now I ask you, are the crumbs necessary? Could we invent a crumb-less cracker? A cracker that possesses all the goodness that a cracker has to give, specifically a Ritz cracker, with out the mess of crumbs. Especially during this time when I have a large food catcher attached to the front of my body...

No comments: