Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Following the Trend....

I feel the need to make my blog private. I'm not really sure why, but I do. Maybe it's because everyone else is doing it so I feel the need to follow some kind of a trend. We are having a baby soon so if I'm posting pictures I really probably should make it private for those reasons. Sometimes I get a little concerned when I see that people from random countries have viewed my blog......
So, if you would like to be included on the list please send me your email address jenny.preece00@gmail.com or put it in the comments for this post.

2 comments:

Becky Clinton said...

I hope I'll be included.

Love,
Your Mother

goincrazy said...

so I came here one day and it was private and I couldnt see it anymore.. but today I decided to try again and Im seeing it! :O)
but since Im reading from where I got cut off to the latest post, I have no idea if youve changed your mind or something.. so if you are going to make it private again, please add me! I want to see baby too! :O)
Ginger- from Baumholder/Ramstein now in MD