Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why are Boy Razors Better than Girl Razors?


This morning, Garret got mad at me when he caught me using his razor to shave my legs.
"Use your own!" he said.
"Mine sucks, I like yours better!" I said.
"Well that's just too bad." he said.
Unfortunately, I did not win this battle today, but what Garret doesn't know is that I use his razor all the time when he's not around.
The reason I like his better than mine is because it gets a much closer, cleaner shave AND hair doesn't get all clogged up in between the blades. I know that you might be thinking, "well Jenny if you rinse the blades out regularly then they won't get clogged." I do rinse them out, but the thing is with a girl razor you have to rinse them out with EVERY stroke and even then they are still clogged because there is no opening in the back. When I use Garret's razor I can go at least 3 strokes before rinsing and there is not one speck of hair left in the blades.
With all the fancy things they are doing with razors these days, you would think that they could create a lady's razor that has both the awesome effects AND the ability to go 2 or 3 strokes without getting clogged.

The perfect razor would be a combination of the men's Moch 3 and the lady's Shick Intuition (you know that one that has the soap all around it so that you don't have to use shaving cream and it leaves your legs silky smooth).
Until this one is invented I shall have to continue to use Garret's while he is not looking.

1 comment:

Becky Clinton said...

Hilarious. Jenny, buy your own guy razors.