Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yet Another Silly Comment from Someone Encountering a Pregnant Lady

The other day I was at the grocery store mulling over an ice cream purchase. I'm certain that I might have looked deep in thought or maybe just focused, but I don't think that I had a look of discomfort or pain on my face. I just take my ice cream purchases pretty seriously these days, that's all! A random women came rushing over to me in a fit of panic saying, "OH MY GOSH I KNOW THAT LOOK! Has your water broke?! You're not going to give birth right here are you?!"
"Oh no, I'm totally fine, I'm just trying to decided on which ice cream to buy. No worries," I replied (very calmly I might add).
"Are you sure?! Sometimes you never know when it's going to happen!" she replied, certain that she was going to be the lucky lady to save the day.
"No really, I'm totally fine. I'm just really serious about my ice cream purchases," and then I quickly walked away...

No comments: