Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

What a great weekend we had! Clint and my Cousin Braedon and I went to Grand Junction Colorado to spend time with my sisters and nephews. Normally when I go, I can only spend about 3 days which means I arrive late on a Friday night, stay all day Saturday and then leave mid morning Sunday. This time we spent 5 days, which was so great. I don't think that it was the actual Thanksgiving dinner that made it so wonderful, because really we only had the Thanksgiving dinner for about 10 minutes and then it was over, it was more the whole weekend and the day leading up to the dinner and the days after that we were able to spend together. One thing that we did enjoy the most was playing games. Nothing beats games with the family! I'm not sure yet which was better sleeping in or no school and work. They are definitely tied. I don't remember the last time I had that many days in a row without and agenda.


Here are some pictures from the weekend:



My sister Kelly with the Race Car. My nephew Carter had control of the camera for many of these photos.

Clint and Me Playing the Wii. We were boxing and Clint was totally beating me up!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Yeah for Thanksgiving!

Rainee said...

Glad you and your cute bf are having a great time!