Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Amelia's Firsts: Part II

Amelia's First Binky Ever!

For the first week or two, every time we would put this binky that we got from the hospital in Amelia's mouth, she would grip it like that. There were even a few times that she would have the fingers of her other hand in her mouth with the binky while griping it with the other. Such a funny girl!








June 3, 2012: Amelia's First Time Using the Force


This Star Wars onesie just might be my favorite!

June 4, 2012: Amelia's First Time Meeting Grandma Becky

Lucky for me, my mom came out a week after Amelia was born and stayed with us for a whole month! It was so amazing because i didn't have to worry about  a thing. Now that she's gone, I don't really know what to do. I haven't had a good meal since.


June 8, 2012: Amelia's First Time Being Exploited by Grandma After a Rough Night


This is what I get for falling asleep on the couch after a very sleepless night. Thanks Mom!

June 10, 2012: Amelia's First Time Wishing Uncle Chris a Happy Birthday


Nothing beats a birthday wish from your brand new niece! I'm just amazed that we caught her with her eyes open.

Some time in June (I can't remember the exact date): Amelia's First Play Date in the Park


Clearly Amelia LOVES play dates and sun bathing. The truth is, I think that these play dates are more for me than they are for her. I am learning that it's good to get out of the house sometimes and socialize with people who are my own age.

June 20, 2012: Amelia's First Time Wearing a Bow that Is the Same Size as Her Head


Before I had a baby, I used to think it was so dumb that people would put all these silly bows on their children. Clearly I don't feel that way now. I LOVE THE BOWS! They are so cute and they complete the outfits perfectly. Having a girl is the best because the clothes are so cute!

June 20, 2012: Amelia's First Time Meeting Cousin Casey


Not only was this the first time for Casey and Amelia to meet, it was also Casey's first road trip. Tracee and Casey drove out from Colorado to see my parents and meet Amelia. Giving Amelia a nice tap on the leg with her foot is Casey's way of saying "Hi." I think these two girls are going to have a great time growing up together.











No comments: